Julia and I are gladly accepting books for review that fit into our criteria. We are primarily a children – teen blog, so picture books, chapter books, young reader and teen are our preferred genre. Please note, depending on the book, it may be just a Jaime review due to Julia’s age. She is not reading teen, or some young reader, depending on content.
If the book is part of a series, and not the first book, I would need the other books to ensure a proper review. I will review the series as a whole, giving attention to each book in the series. I would not read a book out of order in a series, so I would want to read it as I naturally would.
Books reviews will be completed within 2 weeks of receiving the book. If it needs to be at a certain time, please include that in your request.
We will provide an honest review of the book. If I love a book, like a book, or dislike a book it will be stated in the review. I can also say Julia would do the same. I will also post our reviews on Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble.
We will happily accept ARCs and finished books for review.
Genres we will not consider:
- I will consider Adult, but this would be a Jaime review only.
About our reviews:
We will include our rating, the publisher, the publisher blurb about the book, where we obtained the book (borrowed, purchased, given for review, etc). I will also include an age recommendation for the book. The rating will be a 5 star system:
- Five Stars – Loved the book and want to shout it from the rooftops. Or anyone that will listen.
- Four Stars – Very good! We would want to push this book on anyone who would listen to us for a few minutes. Or hours.
- Three Stars – Enjoyed the book, would most likely read it again.
- Two Stars – It was okay. Read it once, but may not read it a second time.
- One Star – Can’t say we liked it much.
Please feel free to reach out to us at: